When Isabelle Giroux experienced uncontrollable pain from childhood trauma and an undiagnosed auto-immune disease, she began her search for new healing strategies. After implementing daily healing modalities and releasing negative energy, Isabelle accumulated the knowledge to support a healthy relationship with her mind, body and spirit. For over thirty years, Isabelle has worked as a licensed naturopath and holistic life coach, supporting women during midlife to reach their health goals and reclaim their feminine power to live authentic and soul-aligned lives.
Isabelle strongly believes that a woman’s life is meant to be created and lived in a way that is harmonious with her soul. As we age and our hormones fluctuate, it can be hard to understand and adjust to our new bodies. According to Isabelle, one of the biggest contributors to menopausal symptoms is stress. That is why it is important to heal our past traumas and focus on making healthy lifestyle choices. At the end of the day, all women need to understand that they are not defined by their physical appearance but rather by their acquired knowledge and life experiences.
Tune into this week’s episode of Aligned & Soulful Leadership to learn more about the difference between perimenopause and menopause, ways you can relieve agitating symptoms, and how to align with your femininity to make the aging process a beautiful and unique experience.
- “One of the great things about reaching midlife is we all have a lot of experience.” (03:00-03:02)
- “Using naturopathy and bringing spirituality and mindset together is a wonderful combo. One without the other feels like something is missing in the recipe.” (07:25-07:40)
- “When we are stuck under symptoms, it’s really hard to know where we need to put our attention.” (10:44-10:52)
- “As a woman goes through the different chapters of her life, she’s going to need different things that will support her.” (12:14-12:22)
- “Each time you cry, honor yourself because you could be detoxing your body, releasing past traumas, or you could be healing deep within yourself.” (25:18-25:29)
- “We don’t need to look 20, but we need to honor ourselves and honor the woman that we are with all of our experiences and everything we’ve learned through the decades.” (29:41-29:55)
Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/NaturalHealingFemaleTribe
Facebook Business: https://www.facebook.com/centrenaturalhealing
Download the 15 Holistic Power Practices for Women to Rock Midlife Vitality Workbook here: https://isabellegirouxnd.com/
- Oracle Cards: “The Jewels Inside”
- Free Abundance Meditation and Exercise: https://theenlightenedheart.pro/abundance-now/
- Receive Your Free Guide: “5 Ways to Feed Your Soul and Rise Into Your Leadership as an Empath” https://theenlightenedheart.pro/free-gift
- Connect for a complimentary 30-minute clarity session explore how you can rise up into your leadership: https://theenlightenedheart.as.me/leadershipstrategy