We are always a work in progress. How much energy/time we spend depends on our life circumstances.
You are obviously a person who wants to grow and learn, or you wouldn’t be here.
If you or someone you know wants to reduce and move beyond people pleasing and step into an aligned life, then this week’s episode is for you.
This episode is part of my continued discussion on burnout and overwhelm because this behavior does contribute to overwhelm AND burnout. I discuss the following:
What is people-pleasing behavior, and how does it contribute to overwhelm?
- As humans, we all want to belong – it is an innate desire
- A fear response of fight, flight, flee, or fawn can be activated when our belonging is threatened
- How validation and self-validation contribute to people pleasing
- Awareness – the first key to moving past people pleasing
- I also share an implementable strategy that I personally use and teach my clients to use so you can move past people-pleasing
Book your Business Strategy call
Please note: I continue to connect with my clients who are empaths, high-achievers, and experiencing burnout.
Article on Fight, Flee or Fawn
Uncover Your Business Success Archetype: Free Quiz
My New Affirmation/Oracle Card Deck is here!! Finding Your Inner Gems: Affirmation Cards