Have you ever questioned your relationship with money? Do you feel like wealth and money are something that is out of reach or that it is a mystery?
Understanding the energy of money is vital to being able to attract it, and this is important because I believe that more women of color need to have wealth so we can impact the world.
This episode is the first in a series on the money and money mindset.
The main takeaway from this week’s episode: Reflecting on your learned behaviors, patterns, and previous relationships can influence our current energy surrounding money.
Tune into this week’s episode of Aligned & Soulful Leadership to learn about 3 ways to better understand the energy of money from your perspective and guided visualization.
- “It is really a tool that I truly believe that a lot more women need to have in their hands because we can create the change in the world that needs to happen” (3:06-3:15)
- “The energy of money is based on your beliefs that you absorb and experience, (7:19-7:27)
- “Our thoughts, our feelings, our words, are all energy.”(13:44-13:49)
- “That is the energy of money. What you’re putting out is also what you’re going to receive.” (14:01-14:07)
- “The impact that your belief system has on you, your childhood has had on you, has impacted you at a much deeper level than the external.”(14:37-14:48)
Abundance meditation: https://theenlightenedheart.pro/abundance-now/
Oracle Cards: “The Jewels Inside”
Free Abundance Meditation and Exercise: https://bit.ly/Visualizeabundance
Receive Your Free Guide: “5 Ways to Feed Your Soul and Rise Into Your Leadership as an Empath” https://theenlightenedheart.pro/free-gift
Set up a free call for Your Business Vision Program: https://theenlightenedheart.as.me/businessvisionconsult
Connect for a complimentary 30-minute clarity session explore how you can rise up into your leadership: https://theenlightenedheart.as.me/leadershipstrategy