As 2022 approaches, people are excited to set resolutions for the new year. While the new year can be a good time to reprioritize, many people abandon their visions for the upcoming year within a few weeks. In today’s episode, host Kavita Melwani discusses why every leader needs to have an attainable vision and stick with it.
According to Kavita, most people have over 70,000 thoughts a day, and most of them come from our subconscious. Since our subconscious is easily manipulated by other factors, it is important to create a vision that is aligned with our genuine selves. By listening to our true desires, we can set attainable goals and maintain motivation to pursue our visions.
Tune into this week’s episode of Aligned & Soulful Leadership to learn more about the importance of looking inward, retraining your subconscious thoughts, and creating a vision so you can set realistic goals that keep you aligned with your authentic self.
- “When you have goals that aren’t what you truly want and aren’t in alignment with who you are, then you’re less likely to achieve those goals.” (05:27-05:36)
- “Reflect back over the last couple of years and see what’s been working well for you and what you want to change.” (07:38-07:45)
- “If you don’t know what you want and you don’t have a vision, then you’re actually creating from your subconscious conditioning and programming.” (10:23-10:31)
- “Having a vision is really important because from there, you can then channel it into goals and then break down those goals into actionable steps you can take.” (11:31-11:44)
- “Our brain chooses data to confirm what we already believe.” (12:40-12:45)
- “If you’re choosing to continue to condition yourself based on what you were taught as a child and that’s no longer in alignment with you, then that can create disharmony.” (14:16-14:28)
Abundance meditation: https://theenlightenedheart.pro/abundance-now/
Set up a free call for Your Business Vision Program: https://theenlightenedheart.as.me/businessvisionconsult
Atomic Habits (create hyperlink to book on Amazon): https://www.amazon.com/Atomic-Habits-Proven-Build-Break/dp/0593189647/ref=sr_1_4?keywords=atomic+habits&qid=1638490870&sr=8-4
- Oracle Cards: “The Jewels Inside”
- Free Abundance Meditation and Exercise: https://bit.ly/Visualizeabundancew/
- Receive Your Free Guide: “5 Ways to Feed Your Soul and Rise Into Your Leadership as an Empath” https://theenlightenedheart.pro/free-gift
- Connect for a complimentary 30-minute clarity session explore how you can rise up into your leadership: https://theenlightenedheart.as.me/leadershipstrategy