Do you feel like you move through the days without accomplishing everything you need to? According to host Kavita Melwani, you just need a little organization and alignment. In today’s episode, Kavita discusses three ways you can make the most of your time.
While it can feel counterproductive to take time off, Kavita explains that the key to feeling in alignment is to nourish your mind, body, and spirit. Before adding anything to your schedule, pencil in your downtime and commit to making it your number one priority. When we take care of our minds, we think clearly and accomplish more things.
Tune into this week’s episode of Aligned & Soulful Leadership to learn more about the importance of knowing your rhythm, nourishing your spirit, and managing your time so you can get the most out of every day.
- “When you are able to organize and align your days, you can have the freedom to express yourself, be creative, and shine your light.” (02:30-02:40)
- “You are not in alignment with yourself if you compare yourself to others.” (04:29-04:35)
- “It’s really important to nourish our body, mind, and spirit.” (07:21-07:28)
- “The idea of aligning your days and organizing your time is not a rigid structure because we’re not machines; we’re humans.” (13:23-13:30)
- “If we don’t spend downtime, acknowledge what’s happening or process consciously. Our brains will find a way.” (13:44-13:52)
Abundance meditation: https://theenlightenedheart.pro/abundance-now/
Set up a free call for Your Business Vision Program: https://theenlightenedheart.as.me/businessvisionconsult
- Oracle Cards: “The Jewels Inside”
- Free Abundance Meditation and Exercise: https://bit.ly/Visualizeabundance
- Receive Your Free Guide: “5 Ways to Feed Your Soul and Rise Into Your Leadership as an Empath” https://theenlightenedheart.pro/free-gift
- Connect for a complimentary 30-minute clarity session explore how you can rise up into your leadership: https://theenlightenedheart.as.me/leadershipstrategy